It may look like that, with the new weekly direct service, your goods from Gdynia/Poland can be in Oslo in 2 days or in Kristiansand in 3 – only by boat.
Freight from the Baltics or the Continent often consist of several reloading and different ways of transport. With our new short sea services, your goods only have to be loaded once – and then delivered to Oslo, Moss or Kristiansand – with predictable arrivals. At the port of arrival we can assist you with trucking for door-door delivery.
Advantages with short sea:
What do you need?
- Less reloading, transporters
- Lower freight cost
- Less MAUT/ road surcharge
- Less risk of damage to goods
- Predictable arrivals and departures, container ship with fixed route
- Environmental friendly, reduce Co2 emissions
- Norwegian ports; Oslo, Moss and Kristiansand
- - just as fast
ColliCare want to contribute to save the environment and have chosen to set focus on sea freight between the Baltics, Europe and Norway, and make it easy for you as the customer to choose a greener freight option
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Full control over logistics – from order to delivery with eCare
- Cross Docking
- Door-door, trucking