Transport and logistics to and from Sri Lanka
Transport to/from Sri Lanka
ColliCare Logistics offers:
full Container Load (FCL)
less-than Container Load (LCL)
temporary storage of goods
repackaging of goods
pick-up/delivery on time
pick-up/Delivery by lift truck
weekly scheduled departures
handling of customs-related documents
general cargo and bulk goods
ADR, dangerous goods
Customs in Sri Lanka
Complex customs and tax regulations together with time-consuming processes often make import and export demanding. We are specialised in customs management, with good customs procedures and will help you with
general customs clearance
custom clearance documentation
cash and daily settlements
We focus on complete solutions, from manufacturer to end-user
We offer smooth end-to-end solutions to exporters, importers, and manufacturers looking to export and import goods between Sri Lanka and Europe, Asia and the rest of the world. We are headquartered in Norway with our own offices in India, China, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Italy, and Turkey.
Solutions adapted to your needs
Perhaps the most environmentally friendly mode of transport?
We can help you organise sea freight regardless of destination: container transport, FCL, LCL, green transport.
Sea port- Colombo seaport
Since air freight is the fastest route to get your shipment to its destination hence in case of urgent shipments or emergencies, we arrange air freight for the shipment.
Airport- Colombo airport
How do we do it?
Direct shipment to EU
Mostly, when goods are sent using a carrier that takes a direct route to the port of discharge in Europe, the port of departure is from Sri Lanka itself (port information mentioned in the section above). We offer direct routes to Gothenburg, Sweden, and Oslo, Norway, often the quickest way shipping goods to Europe.
Depending on whether the shipment is direct or indirect, the transit times vary.
- Sea freight- 4-5 days, for India
- Air freight- 1 day for direct flight and 3-4 days for indirect flight
Opening hours 09:30 hrs. - 18:00 hrs., dedicated employees supporting you by phone, mail, or chat.
Green, standard, express deliveries
Adapting to changes within the environment and climate is becoming a demand from our customers and manufacturers all over the world. Hence, we would like to offer you greener freight alternatives.
We will customise the transport and logistical solutions to fit your needs, collect your goods at loading place, send them with first possible departure, and deliver to unloading address.
To offer better and faster services - regardless of whether it is complete loads (FCL), part loads (LCL) or small shipments or documents – we will quickly offer you the fastest mode of transport by road, rail or air freight!
- 1st January: New Years
- 14th January: Tamil Thai Pongal Day
- 28th January: Duruthu Full Moon Poya Day
- 4th February: Independence Day of Sri Lanka
- 26th February: Navam Full Moon Poya Day
- 11th March: Maha Shivratri
- 28th March: Madin Full Moon Poya Day
- 2nd April: Good Friday
- 13th April: Sinhalese New Year's Eve
- 13th April: Tamil New Year's Eve
- 14th April: Puthandu
- 14th April: Sinhalese New Year
- 26th April: Bak Full Moon Poya Day
- 1st May: Labor Day
- 14th May: Eid-al-Fitr
- 26th May: Vesak
- 27th May: Day following Vesak Full Moon Poya Day
- 24th June: Poson Full Moon Poya Day
- 23rd July: Asalha Pooja
- 22nd August: Nikini Full Moon Poya Day
- 20th September: Binara Full Moon Poya Day
- 18th October - 19th October: Prophet's Birthday
- 20th October: Vap Full Moon Poya Day
- 4th November: Diwali
- 18th November: III Full Moon Poya Day
- 18th December: Unduwap Full Moon Poya Day
- 25th December: Christmas
Rates for transport from and to Sri Lanka
How much does freight transport to/from Sri Lanka cost? Request a quote at ColliCare Logistics without obligation.